15 December 2008

Random musings

I was eating an orange just a few minutes ago, and I started wondering... did fruit baskets fall out of style, or do I just not know the right people?

When I was a kid, it seemed like my parents always got a fruit basket from someone for Christmas every year. Back then, I didn't have much to do with the fruit. I was more concerned with the nuts, and occasional chocolate hiding amongst the fruit

I love fruit now, (and I still have a soft spot for chocolate, a very, very soft spot on my waistline) and would totally dig a fruit basket.

No, this is not me begging for a fruit basket, this is just wondering, plain and simple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw saltcycle listed on blogs you like. I am working with other people to revamp it - make it more community oriented - and it will be reopened on Jan. 1, 2009. Hope to have your input + help with it. cheers.

zed