18 March 2009

Happy Anniversary!

No, not for this blog, that is still a couple of weeks off. This anniversary is the important one. 15 years ago the girl of my dreams said yes.

In case any of you are wondering, yes, I am the luckiest man alive. And, yes, everything that I have accomplished is solely because of her.

For the past several years - pretty much starting with 2002 - we have taken a small trip for our anniversary, usually somewhere close by. We have gone to Logan (2x), Idaho, Disneyland (okay, not close) a cruise to Mexico (really not close) and Sedona. This year we are flying down to Las Vegas for 3 days. Our friend Doug found a great deal on airfare and a hotel stay. I have tried to convince Kelly (jokingly) that we should have Elvis re-marry us at one of the drive-thru chapels while we were down there. She didn't think that was such a good idea.


This is not our cake topper. I like it because it is
bicycle-themed, and this is a bicycle-themed blog.


So, I just want to say Happy Anniversary to my sweethart, my best friend, my reason for living, the love of my life. Happy 15th Anniversary, Kell. I Love You!

p.s. the bicycle will not be accompanying us on this trip.

If you want to see pictures, check out Kelly's blog. I'm reasonably sure that she has a post scheduled to go out at the same time as mine, and she will have a ton of pictures on her post.

1 comment:

Kelly Hill said...

No, YOU'RE the best!! I love you so much. Each year gets better and better. Thank you for bein' my man. I LOVE YOU, Hon. k