01 December 2010

The Plan...

Yesterday I said that I was going to try and loose 10 pounds before Christmas.
What I didn't specify is exactly how I planned on doing that. No trade secrets here, feel free to copy my plan...
Kendall's 4-step plan to weight-loss:
  • Eat a plant-based diet. No secret that I went vegan a few months ago, and there are no plans to discontinue eating that way. I will, however try to avoid some of the "vegan" junk foods that I am so fond of. "Vegan junk food", you say? Yes, Fritos and Oreos qualify as vegan - no animal based ingredients. Just because it can be classified as vegan doesn't automatically mean it's good for you. Now, if I could just get those cool vegan superpowers...  
  • Suffering. I.W.B.M.A.T.T.K.Y.T. (go here to find out what that stands for). What it means, is I will be spending time on the trainer for the next month. I am also planning on using my weight bench for more than a sock-drying rack. I am also planning on yoga, and may even break out the wii Fit+.
  • Portion control. Don't really need to elaborate on this one. Too much of a good thing...
  • Set a curfew. Not for me (wouldn't be a bad idea, however), but for my stomach. No more food after dinner.  
There you have my master plan. .

1 comment:

Loving the Bike said...

I like your plan....so good to see you focused and with a goal.

I've been wanting to do a post about my suggestions for using cycling and nutrition for weight loss....should be shooting that out one very soon.


Darryl