09 March 2011

My Cycling Bucket List

We all have a "bucket list" of things we want to do before we die. Here is my cycling bucket list. It is far from complete, but here is what I have so far...
  • See the Tour de France in person.
  • Get a racing licence.
  • LOTOJA
  • Do an Ironman.
  • Visit Italy
  • Go on a bike tour
  • Go bike camping
  • Try cyclocross
  • Ride a tandem with my wife
  • Go to Interbike
  • Bicycle in Hawaii
  • Visit a custom framebuilder, and have them build a custom frame for me.
  • learn how to weld, and make my own frame
  • learn how to trakstand
  • Climb the Alpe d'Huez
  • Learn to ride a Unicycle
  • Run a marathon.
  • Race the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon
  • STP
  • Own a cargo bike (Madsen, Bakfiets, Xtracycle...)
  • Live car-free (or at least car-lite)

1 comment:

Loving the Bike said...

What a great Bucket List....nice idea. I've got a Cycling Wish List together in my head, but I should really get it down on paper.


Darryl