08 August 2011

Outdoor Retailer: T-Shirts

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you know of my love of t-shirts, especially bicycle-themed t-shirts. Here are a few shirts that I saw during Outdoor Retailer. Enjoy!


Very cool shirt from Nola Tees. (no, the second picture isn't a tee, but it is a better picture of the design - which I think is awesome!)


Chewbacca on a fixie? Bigfoot? Awesome!!
You can find these, and more really cool shirts at Endurance Conspiracy.

My bad, I don't remember the name of the company that was displaying this shirt. Like the design, however.

Timbuk2 - my favorite bag company - is expanding into clothing.
Here is one of their shirts, and an awesome shop apron.

Cool shirt from The North Face. Obviously meant for the downhill mountain biking croud.

Electra Bikes are also expanding into soft goods. One of their shirts they were showing out at the bike rental facility.


Another company that I liked their shirts, but didn't grab any information. I've tried to do a search for Laid-Back, and have come up with zip. If anyone has any information about them, let me know.

Saw someone wearing this shirt at the Open Air Demo. If you can't read it, it says:  "Warning!! Adventure racing is dangerous. Participants may be seriously injured or killed"

No comments: