19 January 2012

Outdoor Retailer: Green Label Organic

I love t-shirts.


I love bikes.


So, how do you think I feel about t-shirts with bike designs on them?


Today was day 1 at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Show. I walked (what felt like) many, many miles and talked to many, many companies.


My legs are tired.


One of the companies I stopped to talk to today had not one or two bicycle-themed shirts, they had a whole line for both men and women.


Green Label Organic shirts are:


  • 100% Certified Organic super soft Ring Spun cotton
  • Gently garment washed with eco conscious low impact dyes
  • Artfully printed without the use of PVCs or other harsh chemistry
  • Produced without scratchy neck tags
  • Pre-shrunk
  • Made in the USA, as locally as possible * Sweatshop Free * Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
And, they have some seriously great designs!



click to enlarge the images to get a better look.





The shirts are available online, or at REI. 

No comments: