09 February 2012

Vegan Testimonials

I have mentioned on the blog before that I am vegan, and I have even shared some vegan recipes and local vegan eateries, but I don't think that I have ever gone into the reasons that I went vegetarian and ultimately vegan.

A twitter friend, Peter (@readyforplanb), asked me a couple of weeks ago if I would be willing to share my story. He is collecting vegan testimonials from several different people and posting them on his blog. His hope was to collect these stories to educate and inspire others who may be thinking about taking the plunge into a plant-based diet.

There are some great and inspiring stories that have been posted, and also my story! (you can read mine here)

Thank you, Peter for giving me the chance to share my story. Please take some time and go check out the other stories, and also check out the rest of Peters blog.

No comments: