08 August 2016

T-Shirt of the Day: Thread and Spoke

I haven't done a t-shirt of the day post in a while - since April to be precise - so I say that it is high time that I rectify that.

Whilst Mrs. Bike-Junkie and I were walking around the fitness village at stage 6 of the Tour of Utah, I picked up a flyer for a company called Thread and Spoke. The flyer stated that they sell "Hand-picked tour & cycling inspired t-shirts for men & women designed by independent artists." Intrigued - because I really don't have enough cycling inspired t-shirts (no matter what Mrs. Bike-Junkie says on the matter) - I took a look. Just a sampling below:





So many to choose from, so many that I liked. It was difficult only choosing a few to display on this post. Go check them out and see all of their great designs.

An added bonus, they are local to SLC (I like shopping local, so I guess that is only an added bonus for me, and anyone else here in the 801)!

No comments: