22 February 2009

Bicycle necklaces for sale - Fundraiser for American Diabetes Assn.

As you may know, I am raising money for the American Diabetes Association by participating in the Tour de Cure bicycle ride this summer. To help with my fundraising efforts, I have made some necklaces using spoke nipples. All money raised through the sale of these necklaces will go directly to the American Diabetes Association. I am asking $25 a necklace. An example of one of the necklaces is below.



Color and pattern may vary slightly. Thank you for your support of this cause that means so much to me. If you are interested in a necklace, post a comment and I will get back to you.

- Update. I have been thinking about this, and how to make sure that everything is on the up and up. If you want a necklace, go to my Tour page, and make a donation to the Tour de Cure. I will be notified that a donation has been made, and I will email you to get the address to send the necklace.

No comments: