What I've noticed so far...
- I have a really easy commute. 5.1 miles to the bus stop on a shared-use path (the road has no shoulder, and I don't feel like playing dogdge-em with cars at 5:30 AM) with a small hill.
- There aren't very many people to share the path with at 5:30 AM.
- I do have to leave my house a little earlier than I would if I was driving.
- The hour I spend on the bus gives me plenty of time to catch up on my podcasts. Listened to the Velocast podcast this morning.
- The bus drops me off .7 miles from my office.