28 April 2011

Home Furnishings

I saw on twitter yesterday that someone was making chandeliers out of bike chains.


I shared this with the wife, who pointed out that while the craftsmanship was impressive, there aren't many people who have a house that a bicycle chain chandelier would work in.

It got me thinking. What would a house look like that a bicycle chain chandelier would be at home in?

Well, I would assume that it would have couches and chairs made out of bicycle saddles or wheels.



And  coffee tables and end tables like these




Of course, you need a clock so you know when it's time to go ride.


You would need some accent lights too.


Don't forget about the kitchen. A pot rack,


bar stools,


and a lazy susan.


And finally, the home office


Call it a hunch, but I feel these are some of the things you would find in a house with a bicycle chain chandelier.

No comments: