22 August 2011

Tour of Utah: Stage 4 Photos

Stage 4 was brutal for the riders! What with the heat and the climb up State St. to the capitol at the end of each lap, the peleton completely splintered in the later laps of this circuit race.

I actually rode in a media car for the first lap (never done that before!), then hiked down the course towards the feed zone. On my way down there, one of the staff cars stopped and asked me if I wanted a ride. He then dropped me at the feed zone, and picked me up on the next lap. I went around the course that way - getting dropped off at various spots, then picked up after the next lap.


There were quite a few riders from New Zealand riding in the Tour of Utah this year. Cool "Kiwi Crossing" sign a fan put up for them.














BOB ROLL!!! YEAH!



Tomorrow, Stage 5 pictures...

No comments: