I love bikes.
So, how do you think I feel about t-shirts with bike designs on them?
Today was day 1 at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market Show. I walked (what felt like) many, many miles and talked to many, many companies.
My legs are tired.
One of the companies I stopped to talk to today had not one or two bicycle-themed shirts, they had a whole line for both men and women.
Green Label Organic shirts are:
- 100% Certified Organic super soft Ring Spun cotton
- Gently garment washed with eco conscious low impact dyes
- Artfully printed without the use of PVCs or other harsh chemistry
- Produced without scratchy neck tags
- Made in the USA, as locally as possible * Sweatshop Free * Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
And, they have some seriously great designs!
click to enlarge the images to get a better look.
The shirts are available online, or at REI.