29 October 2013

App of the Day: BroccoliBike

I spied this game as I was looking through the app store today, and the sheer WTF factor was so high that I couldn't help but share it with you, dear readers.

The game is called BroccoliBike. The objective is to replace bicycle seats with bunches of broccoli, without getting caught.

Seriously.

I'm sure you have a look of confusion and disbelief on your face right now. It's okay, I do too.

Apparently, its based on an anime called Nochijō, and has also spawned a real-life copycat incident at the University of Tokyo.

Those crazy Japanese college students!
Seriously.

I don't get it.

The game play is simple, you alternate pressing the seat and broccoli buttons, if someone appears at the window, press the "run away" button.

Both Apple and Android users have been equally "blessed" to have this game available to them (just do a search, you'll find it).  I love that the instructions on how to play include the warning "do this in game only".

The best thing about this game is that you don't have to pay for it - well, aside from the time you'll never get back.




No comments: