27 February 2015

Sorry for the Interruption

I know that as of late I haven't been the most reliable blogger out there. Sorry for that.

Truth of the matter is, real life has gotten in the way.

Since late last year, we have been in the process of trying to move. The frustration and anxiety with trying to get the current Global HQ on the market, and looking for a new spot from which to continue my world domination has left little time for more than a link to a cool cycling-themed t-shirt or the occasional comic strip.

I promise that I have not into hibernation, or worse yet, abandoned the blog. I have several items that once they are unpacked, will be put through their paces and once again the blog will be back to its former glory (assuming that there was any glory before...)

Thanks for your patience and understanding

No comments: