26 August 2009

Help me win a Madsen!

I don't ask much of you, dear readers, but I would very much appreciate your help in this matter...

To help get the word out about their cargo bikes, Madsen Cycles is holding a contest. They are giving a madesn cargo bike away. Entering is simple, you just need to link to their site.

Anyone can enter. You simply need to put a link on your site. To get more information about Madsen cycles, and the contest, just click on the picture below to go to their site.

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

I absolutely love the idea of a cargo bike. I also love the fact that they are built here in Salt Lake City, UT.

How much fun would it be to take my boys on a Father and son's campout on our bicycles? With a cargo bike, it would be simple. Simply load up the bike with the tent, bags, etc... and go!

No comments: