07 February 2011

Superbowl ads

So, the Super Bowl was yesterday. 

Meh.

I actually watched it, we were at my cousin's house for his birthday/Super Bowl party and we watched most of it.  Well, I watched the commercials.  There were a few funny ones (watching Rosanne getting laid out by a tree will never get old), and a few ones that caught my attention like this one:


That's all we need, another thing in cars to distract them from their surroundings.  How stupid that you can now check your FaceBook status while driving.  That is an epic FAIL as far as I'm concerned. 

Then there was this one:


Loved seeing the racers, and the messenger riding around on pennyfarthing bicycles. I don't know what you thought, but it looked to me like the messenger was going to blow through the intersection...

No comments: