03 September 2010

Food Friday: Winner, Winner Chik'n Dinner! Contest winner announced

We have a winner in the Element Bars contest!


The wife and I reviewed the entries and picked our favorite. 

And the winner is...




Alexandra, with her entry "The Last Leg"
This is great! My bar would be called "The Last Leg". Add a datey core to avoid the fullness factor. Pairs with apricots for that last rush of sugar and some pumpkin seeds for a solid dose of amino acids. Finish with immunity boost to avoid the post race cold
Unfortunately, Alexandra has her profile set to private, so I can't contact her.  If she reads this, please either set your profile to public so I can contact you, or email me so I can give your information to Tom at Element Bars so he can set you up with a box of your own creation.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and especially thanks to Tom with Element Bars, and Element Endurance for giving me a box of bars to give away. If you haven't looked at their site yet, go check it out!

No comments: